Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A new blog entry

When I started this blog, I knew that one of the first posts I wanted to do was an introductory post, one that talks about myself and gives the reader a little insight into who I am. I'm finding that to be a bit difficult.

I've always found it difficult to talk about myself. Fundamentally, I think I've always thought of myself as a pretty boring person. I'm making some inroads to change that, but in the meantime, I rarely know how to begin talking about myself.

There was one thing in particular that I wanted to talk about, but quite frankly, it's a pretty heavy and depressing topic, and I'm a bit too happy to talk about it right now. Tomorrow I'll work on it.


But for now, here's a picture of me at Spanishtown Mardi Gras a few years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Are you boring? Or are you merely bored?
    I think you should take up a long distance relationship with someone from a city in the northeast. That might liven things up.

    ReplyDelete